What's the next best thing to going on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J.? Being able to travel with him from the comfort of your home as the holy sites come to life through the pages of this book. With stunning images and thoughtful commentary, The Holy Land: An Armchair Pilgrimage is more than your typical travel guide.This book can be used...
- As a Pilgrim's Guide to enhance a trip to The Holy Land
- To someone not able to personally travel to The Holy Land
- As a Gift-Giving Idea, especially for Christmas & Weddings
- To those wanting to learn and visit The Holy Land from the Comfort and Safety of their own Living Room
- As a Historical Guide filled with facts and scriptural references, explaining each site that Jesus Christ lived and died
- As a Spiritual Guide to The Holy Land through stunning images, thoughtful commentary at each site, scriptural references, Prayers, in relation to Salvation History
- As a Prayer Companion for the Stations of the Cross
- As a Meditative Guide while Praying the Rosary and for Marian Feast Days
- As a Daily Meditative Guide for Special Feast Days and Holy Days throughout the Year
This book also contains:
A short commentary on each site, explaining its importance in salvation history
A meditation for you to consider, encouraging questions such as, “What can I learn from this place? Why does it matter to me?
Prayers that Fr. Mitch uses on his annual pilgrimages, focusing on a personal faith response to the spiritual events commemorated at each site.
Travel with Fr. Mitch to the sites of all twenty mysteries of the rosary, as well as other significant spots in the history of Israel and in the life of Jesus. Whether you've been to the Holy Land, plan to travel there one day, or prefer to stay in your armchair, this classic book will be a beautiful addition to your library.