The CATHOLICISM Adult Study Program presents the strong, ecclesial dimension of the Catholic Faith - God's revelation through Jesus Christ and His Church. It is comprehensive and faithful, appropriate for:
- Adult lay formation
- Training adult catechists
- Deaconate and other ministerial training
- Mature high school or college/university course-work
The CATHOLICISM Study Program Leader's Kit includes:
- The ten compelling episodes from the series in a DVD box set. The box set includes five DVDs, each containing two episodes. Each episode runs 50-60 minutes.
- The companion Leader's Study Guide and Workbook, which includes extensive commentary on the theological content of each episode, plus "Questions for Understanding" (with suggested responses) and "Questions for Application." The "Questions for Understanding" incorporate references from Scripture and from the Catechism of the Catholic Church to build on topics featured in the series. The "Questions for Application" help your group reflect on how Father Barron's message is relevant to their lives and experiences. The study guide commentary and questions were written by Catholic author and Ignatius Press Blog Editor, Carl Olson, under the guidance and approval of Fr. Robert Barron. The Leader's Guide also provides valuable direction on how to host and facilitate a group study in either 11 or 20 sessions.
- A 300-page companion book that is based on a more detailed rendering of the scripts from the DVD series and also includes full-color photos from the filming locations.
- A set of 40 prayer cards for the New Evangelization
- Promotional materials to announce the upcoming program in your location? (free downloads)
- BONUS FREE GIFT: Father Barron's Faith Clips DVD, a valuable reference took for any group leader. Faith Clips contains 50 most frequently-asked questions on the Catholic Faith and a clear,concise, video response from Father Barron on each one.
Shook me to the core..."
-Mike Leonard, NBC Today Show Correspondent and Executive Producer of CATHOLICISM
"This is the most important media project in the history of the Catholic Church in America. A stimulating and compelling exploration of the spiritual, moral, and intellectual riches of the Catholic world."
– George Weigel, Biographer of Blessed John Paul II
“In tying together art and culture, history and literature, beauty and truth, which is the wisdom - the timeless genius that CATHOLICISM is all about - he does it magnificently. And this is just what we need in the Catholic Church today."
– Archbishop Timothy M. Dolan Archdiocese of New York
“CATHOLICISM is filled with beauty, and Fr. Barron presents the enduring truths in such a clear and compelling way. CATHOLICISM will be a lasting resource for generations to come."
– Tom Peterson, Founder and President, Catholics Come Home
"CATHOLICISM will have a national footprint. This series will be of great interest to viewers who want a better understanding of the impact and meaning this faith has throughout the world."
- Dan Soles, WTTW Senior Vice President and Chief Television Content Officer, PBS affiliate - Chicago