Each decade of the rosary is composed of one Our Father, ten Hail Marys and the Glory Be. Many people choose to concluded each decade with the recitation of the Fatima prayer: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell and lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your mercy."
When using the rosary as an intercessory prayer, you can name a different intention before beginning each decade of the Scriptural rosary.
Joyful Mysteries of the Scriptural Rosary
1. The Annunciation of the Angel Gabriel to Our Lady
2. The Visitation of Elizabeth by the Blessed Virgin Mary
3. The Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ
4. The Presentation of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Temple
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple by his mother, Mary, and Joseph, his foster father
Luminous Mysteries of the Scriptural Rosary
1. The Baptism of Christ in the Jordan by his cousin, John the Baptist
2. The Wedding Feast of Cana where Jesus changes water into wine at Mary's request
3. The Kingdom of God (wonderful scripture texts drawn from the parables)
4. The Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ on Mount Tabor
5. The Mystery of the Blessed Eucharist
Sorrowful Mysteries of the Scriptural Rosary
1. The Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar
3. The Crowning with Thorns
4. Jesus carries the Cross on the via Dolorosa
5. The Crucifixion of Christ on Golgotha
Glorious Mysteries of the Scriptural Rosary
1. The Resurrection of Christ from the Dead
2. The Ascension of Our Lord Jesus Christ into Heaven'
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
4. The Assumption of our Blessed Lady into Heaven
5. The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
Imprimatur. Hard-cover. 80 pages with 24 page Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary or "Mysteries of Light" included, 2 color-printing.